Intro to Bios


Hello everyone! This is Andrea, Ana, and Loso.
And we are the tech crew of Bio's!!!!!!

Our role in the production is to interview other members of the cast in order to give insight to the greater community and to add another element to the blog this show. In addition, closer to the production time, we ask the cast/crew questions about themselves and their experience in "In the Heights." The bios are then displayed in the lobby where the audience can read a biography of the cast/crew during intermission or at the end of the show.

Let us introduce ourselves:

Hi I'm Ana!  I'm a Junior here at Berkshire and I am playing Vanessa in In the Heights, (and more importantly, a member of the bios tech crew).  I'm so stoked to be spending the winter season in the theatre with so many cool people.  Come out and see the show in February!

My name is Andrea and I am a Junior. I will be playing Nina Rosario, daughter of Kevin & Camila Rosario, freshman at Stanford University. This is my 6th production in Berkshire Theater and I am thrilled to be a part of "In the Heights!" 

Hi my name is Losseni and I play an artist named Graffiti Pete in the play "In The Heights." I am really enjoying this experience of being in such a remarkable and important musical to many people. I think that this will be a great and new play to present to Berkshire community. I am confident that this cast will do an amazing job.

Stay tuned to more from us and from the great Blog crew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment