Set Build


Sneak peek behind the scenes in the shop, where pieces of the set are made.


As the spirited cast and crew of Don't You Forget About Me heads into the final two weeks, work is moving ahead steadily on the set!


There's always time for humor, even between heavy lifting. 




Field trip to pick up mattresses for scenes in Say Anything and Ferris Bueller.




The set is coming together!


Set builds are always one of my favorite experiences to take away from each show. While they are opportunities to bond with the cast and listen to awesome music, we more importantly get to look back at the end of the day and say "we built that." Acting is only a fraction of the Berkshire Theater experience. I have learned so much about everything from lighting the stage, to using power tools, to being a part of a team that is totally committed to one goal. As a senior, this is my seventh production here at Berkshire and I am every bit as excited for this show to go up as I was the first time I stepped on stage. 


- Kennedy Alvarez 

No comments:

Post a Comment